Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fun with Art

I found Yogurtland style froyo in Seoul today.  It was amazing.  Lovely plain tart yogurt and a bar full of toppings which you then pay for by the gram.  WIN.  This may become a regular haunt.

Trickeye Museum is loads of fun for the whole family.  Basically it's a museum full of renditions of famous paintings in which you can participate.  It is quite entertaining to take pictures of yourself, for example, getting eaten by a cyclops,
maybe being stabbed by a rhinoceros,
or maybe that you grew wings and flew away.
I made my way over to the Nation Museum of Korea as well, but it wasn't nearly as entertaining picture wise.  It was ridiculously huge though.  There were three floors of things to see and it took me about an hour a floor of browsing quickly and not reading too much.  I did skip a floor and a half because my feet were starting to hurt.  It was mostly about the history of Korea and there was quite a large amount of pottery from all over Asia.  Admission was free so even though I didn't see everything, I can always go back and not worry about having to pay.



No comments:

Post a Comment