Monday is Lunar New Year, otherwise known as Chinese New Year. In celebration of this holiday, I have a glorious five day weekend. I shall be spending this weekend relaxing and being a tourist in a rotating schedule. First order of business, pajama day.
For some reason, in Korea, eggs come in packs of ten. Why this is, or why in America it would be a dozen, I have no idea. Who decides these things? Is it an arbitrary number? Are there commitees that decide how many eggs should be in a carton in different countries?
I recieved a lovely care package this week from a one, Ms. Erika Hartley. She is fabulous. I now have Cheez-its, orange Milanos, a cute hat, some warm socks, glass markers, an assortment of other wonderful things and these things called Magic Milk straws. Magic Milk straws are amazing. I don't know when they came out but basically it's a straw you stick in a cup of milk and use like a normal straw but it makes your milk flavored. It makes any milk awesome. I have strawberry and they're almost gone. I may be buying in bulk soon. Yum yum yum.
Another thing that was added to my collection of random stuff this week was a tub of that fart noise making goo. Kelsey got some in a package from on of her friends. I really want to give it to one of my kindergartners who is a little cheeky monkey and see what happens.
For some reason, in Korea, eggs come in packs of ten. Why this is, or why in America it would be a dozen, I have no idea. Who decides these things? Is it an arbitrary number? Are there commitees that decide how many eggs should be in a carton in different countries?
I recieved a lovely care package this week from a one, Ms. Erika Hartley. She is fabulous. I now have Cheez-its, orange Milanos, a cute hat, some warm socks, glass markers, an assortment of other wonderful things and these things called Magic Milk straws. Magic Milk straws are amazing. I don't know when they came out but basically it's a straw you stick in a cup of milk and use like a normal straw but it makes your milk flavored. It makes any milk awesome. I have strawberry and they're almost gone. I may be buying in bulk soon. Yum yum yum.
Another thing that was added to my collection of random stuff this week was a tub of that fart noise making goo. Kelsey got some in a package from on of her friends. I really want to give it to one of my kindergartners who is a little cheeky monkey and see what happens.
Speaking of kindergartners, I believe one of them has given my a runny nose considering she had a river going for like two days this week and now I'm finding myself needing to blow mine every half hour or so. Booo getting a cold again.
Somebody ate my mandarin orange. It was in a baggy at work with a hard boiled egg for a couple of days. When I looked on Friday, there were other oranges in the fridge, but only a hard boiled egg in my bag. Momentary sadness. Luckily, oranges do grow on trees.
I'm getting bored of short hair, so until further notice, I am growing it out. I will probably get bored of long hair in like five months and cut it again, because that's how I roll.
Somebody ate my mandarin orange. It was in a baggy at work with a hard boiled egg for a couple of days. When I looked on Friday, there were other oranges in the fridge, but only a hard boiled egg in my bag. Momentary sadness. Luckily, oranges do grow on trees.
I'm getting bored of short hair, so until further notice, I am growing it out. I will probably get bored of long hair in like five months and cut it again, because that's how I roll.
No comments:
Post a Comment