I managed to drop a half used bar of soap in the toilet today while I was taking a shower. How did I manage to do this you ask? Well my bathroom is basically a large shower with a sink and a toilet thrown in. If I don't want the toilet seat to be eternally wet, I have to life the whole seat up when I take a shower. If you are not familiar with soap, it can be quite the slippery little devil. And plop, into the toilet it goes. So now I have a chunk of soap sitting at the bottom making the water bubbly and pineapple scented.
A ten year old girl beat me at arm wrestling today. Ouch. There goes my street cred. She then proceeded to beat her classmate who is a skinny 10 year old boy. At least I have that.
I wonder all the time what people are talking about when they speak Korean. I feel like because I don't understand and it sounds so nice they're probably saying really unusual and interesting things. I would probably be disappointed because I'm sure it's just as stupid as some of the things that people talk about in English.
A ten year old girl beat me at arm wrestling today. Ouch. There goes my street cred. She then proceeded to beat her classmate who is a skinny 10 year old boy. At least I have that.
I wonder all the time what people are talking about when they speak Korean. I feel like because I don't understand and it sounds so nice they're probably saying really unusual and interesting things. I would probably be disappointed because I'm sure it's just as stupid as some of the things that people talk about in English.
No comments:
Post a Comment