Twelve hours is a helluv a long flight. Especially after a night of "leaving the country for a year" celebration. There was a lot of sleeping and I did get through two and a half of movies on my list and one that I had already seen. I'm sorry to say that today was the first time I'd seen Black Swan but that can be checked of the list so all you previous haters had best step off.
This whole language barrier thing may be problematic for a while but I'm proud to say that I can recognize some words and was able to tell when my boss and the hotel manager were having a conversation involving me and food.
I am currently checked into a little hostel/hotel thing with a teeny tiny room and a teeny tiny bathroom (which doesn't actually have a shower but instead a shower head attached to the sink faucet so you can douse the whole room while you clean yourself) until the teacher whom I'm replacing moves out of my apartment. My main dilemma right now is whether sleeping, showering, or eating is more important and in which order to do them. Obviously blogging supersedes all of these.
Korean word of the day: 감 사 합 니다 (gam-sa-ham-ni-da) - thank you
I miss those showers. They're actually really convenient. You basically clean your bathroom every day!
ReplyDelete