And I got lost. I hate getting lost, it's scary, especially in a brand new place. Thank goodness for $3 cab rides.
After a week of eating mystery things I got tired of not knowing what I was eating all of the time and treated myself to a hamburger and french fries and it was glorious. It was also nice after getting lost. On the other hand it may have been counter productive to me getting a gym membership right beforehand.
I may be going MIA shortly for a little bit because I'm not sure how long it will take me to get the internet connected in my apartment. I may have to have a bank account in order to get it connected and I can't get a bank account until I get my Alien Residence Card which I should be getting sometime next week. Same goes for a cell phone. So much complication. And I hate not having internet in someplace I'm completely unfamiliar with because it's how I figure out where I'm going. I guess I could get a map. Although I'm not sure where to do that either.
Today was my last day of watching classes, and the teacher whose position and apartment I'm taking is leaving tomorrow. I got to test drive a class as well and it wasn't too bad. Monday, I start actually teaching all on my own. Yikes.
Korean Word of the Day: 저기요 (jeo-gi-yo) - excuse me (only used to get someone's attention or to get a waiter in a restaurant)
No comments:
Post a Comment