Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Beginning

I'm one day out from getting on my 12 hour flight across the Pacific (well, actually it's more like up past Canada and over a bit of Russia but whatevs) so I thought it was an appropriate time to start my blog considering that I'll probably be too wiped out and busy to do anything for the first week or so.

As you all should know, I am quite the fan of food and bad puns, so expect to hear a lot of both especially considering the name of the city I'm going to be living in.  These circumstances just happens to play nicely into a title for my blog.

I am currently nice and crispy and lobster colored on my back and just enjoying my last 24 hours of good friends and sunshine in LA before my departure.  I don't actually have any idea where I'm living yet, but the school that I'm working for does so I'm not too worried.  Speaking of, I work here:
http://www.ybmecc.co.kr/index.asp?sub1=loca&sub2=2&seq=3
http://www.ybmecc.co.kr/index.asp?sub1=school_pic&sub2=2&seq=3
And yes, that is a picture of a Dunkin' Donuts across the street from my school.  Score.

Korean Word of the Day:  안녕 하세요 (an-nyeong-ha-se-yo) - hello

No comments:

Post a Comment