It is officially monsoon season as of four or five days ago, or so I've been told. From what I've heard, it is similar to hurricane season, but because I'm not on the coast exactly it won't be quite as devestating. Just a lot of rain. It has been raining every day all day for the past week. I need me some rain boots and a rain coat. As well as a water proof bag. Maybe I'll just wrap everything in plastic wrap......
I've been having some really strange dreams about teaching. Most of them end up with me waking up partially, enough to know that I'm in my PJs, but not enough to know that I'm dreaming. Hence, I end up feeling very awkward and embarrassed and sometimes end up waking up with more clothing on that I had on when I went to sleep. It is very, very odd.
I went to see Super 8 yesterday at the theater with caramel corn. I highly recommend it, both the movie and the caramel corn. Kelsey and I likened it to Jurassic Park, in that it is scary, but there are some really funny things that go on with the scary. Basically, we were making comments the whole time and snickering. All of the child actors did excellent jobs as well which is not always true.
In other news, I may be getting sick again. DO NOT WANT.
And on a completely unrelated note to anything, has anyone else noticed that the music in Gladiator sounds an awful lot like the music in Pirates of the Caribbean?
Korean character of the day: ㅎ - h sound
Korean word of the day: 여름 (yo-rem) - summer
No comments:
Post a Comment