Saturday, June 4, 2011

I have officially been here for more than a month.  So far so good.  Although I wish I was working on my Korean more.  The new teacher got here last week and it's making me feel weird that I'm not new anymore, I feel like I've barely been here!!

I have been so busy and so sleepy for the past couple of weeks so blogging has gone on the back burner.  I had a class on Friday with my Kindergarteners that is basically just a big play for their parents and that has been pretty stressful.  And for some reason people want to go out and get wasted almost every night.  I don't get it.  Needless to say I've been out a lot and have not been getting enough down time.  But at this point I'm going on a drinking only once a week maximum diet.  I really don't need that much booze in my life.

I have a huge desire to be anti social and sit on my ass and watch tv lately so I don't really have that much to write but I thought I'd at least put in a small effort for a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment