I am apparently a fat Asian. I went to the mall yesterday with Brittany, my coworker, and they had this store/area that looked basically like an outlet for foreign designer clothes. I noticed that they had Guess and, since Guess is one of the few brands of jeans that fit me really well, wanted to go in. So we went and we found the Guess section, and low and behold, the largest size they had was my size, and they only had one pair of jeans, and they were not pretty. Guess is an American company right? So why on earth would they only go up to 27? The lady was showing me shorts and trying to show how they were stretchy and would fit me. Therefore, I am a fat Asian. I would like to go more with Asians are anorexic Americans. In any case, my mind was fairly blown. My other theory is that Americans have bigger butts proportionally. But I do tend to wonder as I walk down the street, with my American curvage and all, whether, as I pass people, they are thinking "fatty fat fat fatty," and about how weird that is because in America I am on the small side of average.
I do like the being taller thing though. I was totally walking behind a girl in 4 inch heels a couple of days ago and I was still at least the same height that she was if not taller.
I am so sore and tired today. I went to the gym for a solid hour and a half yesterday and then proceeded to go to the mall for a couple of hours and then basically wander around Seoul from 4 until 1 am. Lots of walking, not very much sitting. There's this one bridge near where I live that lights up rainbow colors and has fountains coming off of it at night so Brittany and I went to see that and walked along the river park. It was quite nice. But very tiring. And a hell of a long walk. So today, I feel like I can barely move. But it's all good. I think my Korean could use some practicing.
Korean character of the day: ㅋ - hard k sound, like in coffee, aspirated
Korean word/phrase of the day: 코파지마 (ko-pa-gee-ma) - don't pick your nose
No comments:
Post a Comment