Tuesday, May 24, 2011

some one bring me soup?

Having my alarm clock fall on my head as I'm trying to turn it off in the morning is a great way to start the day.  Wooo forehead bruising.

Sarah's really good question of the day:  If it is customary in Korean society to live with one's parents until one is married, then who lives in all of the other studio apartments like the ones in my building???  I can tell you that most of them do not speak English so it's not all English teachers or anything like that.  Hmmmmm, ponder ponder ponder.....

I think I may be allergic to Korea or something.  I HATE being sick.  And I never am.  Except for now apparently.  GAH.  Germy, grimy, small children.  They should stop coughing on my face.  I got to go home early today because of the sickness.  Good but bad at the same time.

On a side note, they have super cute stationary here.  So expect some super cuteness in the mail if I have your address.

Korean character of the day:  ㄷ - d/t sound, half way between d sound and t sound, non-aspirated
Korean word of the day: 소고리 (soh-goh-gi) - beef

No comments:

Post a Comment