Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Asian vegetables are HUGE!!

I went to buy some carrots earlier today to make a snack for tomorrow, and I swear, these carrots were about as big around as my wrist! Granted, I do have small wrists, but still!!  Cutting them up was pretty intense.  Same goes for their zucchini.  They are about twice the size of the normal ones that you find at home.  In an interesting twist however, their fruit seems to be smaller.  I got some plums today and they were quite small, as were the apples that I saw.

Have I mentioned that it's my birthday on Friday?  Because it is. :D  Cards, texts, phone calls, whatever are very much appreciated.  I may have a sugar overload though, because so far for every teacher's birthday there has been a copious amount of sweets brought in.

Harry Potter comes out in Korea next week!!  I think it will be even better with caramel corn.  I'm very excited. I will probably cry my eyes out.  The last one was super depressing, so I can only imagine how this one is going to be having read the book.

Korean character of the day: ㅛ - sounds like 'yo'
Korea word/phrase of the day: 몰아요 (mole-ah-yo) - I don't know/I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment