BIRTHDAY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I love birthdays. I don't really care if I get presents, I just really like being able to say, "Hey, guess what. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!" Although I do like phone calls, texts, cards and surprises and having people celebrate with me. I had a lovely day full of small children making at attempt at singing, cake, random surprise little presents from my coworkers and ice cream, followed by sushi dinner and KARAOKE!!! It was quite a lovely birthday overall. One upside of karaoke rooms is that you get to pick all of the songs for the hour or two that you have them where in a bar you have to sit through some awful renditions of things. I am so grateful to everyone who came and celebrated my birthday with me. I had a great time.
My parents sent me a big box which is apparently like Christmas but it hasn't gotten here yet. I hope it gets here Monday because I am super excited. I know there is peanut butter in the box but it is pretty much a mystery box. I love mystery boxes. WANT NOW.
Went shopping yesterday and finally got some rain boots. They are black with rainbow spots. I am very excited to no longer have wet feet when I walk to work and then for hours afterwards. Is it kind of weird that I hope it rains tomorrow so that I can wear them?
After my shopping extravaganza yesterday and my birthday the day before I am very much in need of a 'nothing' day so that is exactly what I'm doing. It is glorious.
Korean character of the day: ㅇ- is either used as a place holder for consonants at the beginning of syllables that start with vowel sounds or makes and -ng sound at the end of a syllable; examples: 일- eel, 송 - song
Korean phrase/word of the day: 생일축하합니다! (saeng-eel-chook-ha-ham-ni-da) - Happy birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment