Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer vacation time!!

I am always sick here.  It sucks.  I always get sick when I'm stressed or don't get enough sleep for a fair period of time.  Also, having snotty little kids coughing on me and picking there noses grabbing my hands and hanging all over me probably doesn't help either.  So by the weekend, almost without fail, I always feel like I'm coming down with something.

I had a really high fever Thursday night for five hours or so and since then my stomach has been a wreck.  I hate being sick! I guess it's okay right now though because I don't have any money to spend on doing things right now cause I'm saving it for my vacation in two days.

Speaking of which, I'M LEAVING FOR JAPAN TOMORROW NIGHT!!!  I am muy excited.  I get to see my Chiaki bear!!!  I don't really have things to do planned out but I'm planning to do some research today.  Plus, I will be with a native Japanese person, so I'm expecting she will know some fun things to do.

I half want to start studying some Japanese just so that I can be a little prepared for my trip but every time I try to start I start feeling like my time would be better spent studying Korean instead because it is still driving me mad that I don't really understand that much.  I need to just sit down and start drilling vocabulary.  Maybe that would be a good plane activity.

Korean character of the day: ㅑ - ya sound
Korean word/phrase of the day: 병원 (byeong-when) - hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment