Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Early Weekend!!

In honor of Korean holidays (of which I don't really know the names), I had a half day of classes today, no class tomorrow, Friday or Tuesday.  Exploration of Seoul GO!!  This means I need to figure out the metro, something I have avoided so far.

My picture wall is up!!  It will definitely be added to but I thought 90 photos was a good enough start.  I'm still looking for a large map of Seoul for another wall.

The food here is really healthy compared to the US but the sodium content is way up and kind of counter acts all of the healthy stuff.  I'm cooking dinner for myself tonight simply because I feel kind of dehydrated because of all of the salt.

I finally went for a run today and it felt phenomenal.  I was thinking about going after work too just to make up for the couple of exercise-less weeks but as usual, I'm too tired to do much after work and trying to corral uncooperative children.  I have found that I do a much better job of getting the quiet ones to speak than I do of getting the rowdy ones to stop speaking.

Korean character of the day:  - b/p consonant, half way between p and b, not aspirated
Korean word of the day: 밥 (bab) - rice

No comments:

Post a Comment