I know this is so anti-Asian, but I found baguette, and I'm eating it, and I love it. Today there was dried squid salad at lunch, I almost gagged a little bit, really not my thing. But the baguette is making up for it. And the chocolate milk. Weird dinner, I know.
First day of solo teaching today. So many things to keep track of, so many unruly kids to keep in line. I have trouble being strict enough cause they're just so darn cute and I'm too nice I guess. I really need to work on it. Classes were over at 6 and I didn't leave until after 7 just trying to get organized so I was at school from 9 this morning until 7 this evening. Which would explain my intention to go to the gym but my lack of follow through.
I found out today that I'm not going to be getting my ARC for up to 3 more weeks because they changed their policy this month for some reason. This means that I can't get a bank account which means that I can't get paid. It also means that I don't have my passport or visa which I feel rather uncomfortable about. I do have a copy but that only does so much.
I'm very proud of myself. I found a place to print off photos all by myself :D Soon my walls are going to be plastered in them and it is going to fabulous. I also want to find a large map of Seoul to put on one of my walls, but I haven't figured out where to do that yet, so if anyone happens across one and wants to mail it too me I wouldn't say no.
Korean character of the day: ㅏ - ah vowel sound, sound like a in father
Korean word of the day: 우유 (oo-you) - milk
No comments:
Post a Comment