My "Taco Saturday" place has a new mascot. It is a puppy. His name is Taco. He is one month old. He likes to chew on my pants. I want. Puppy-napping is bad. Bad, bad, bad.
My favorite kindergartner managed to slice open part of my nose with his fingernail and make it bleed. I really don't know exactly how he did it. His little nails must be super sharp. He is also the kid who stuck his hand in a fan and had to get stitches and likes to put his forehead on yours and mash it into your head. He has issues with being gentle.
I was told this week that the area that the teachers at my school live in is apparently know for prostitution. I had no idea. Although it does make sense now that every third store is a hair salon or a nail salon and that I will see girls in there getting their hair done at 11pm at night. In any case, it doesn't make the neighborhood sketchy because they don't litterally walk the street or stand on the corners so it's not like you can tell. I still really like the area where I live, it's just an interesting tidbid which makes some things make more sense. Like the time Brittany saw a hooker coming out of a metro a 25 minute walk away.
I am now the proud owner of Apples to Apples. For free. Holla. Thank you Peter DeMaio for leaving me this wonderfulness.
I wish my apartment automatically cleaned itself. It's that time again, and while I can say there's nothing quite like a freshly cleaned bathroom I wish it would do it by itself. Especially because I don't feel like it was super well taken care of before me and I get slightly grossed out while cleaning some of the moldly corners. There is also a think layer of fuzz that likes to settle onto my floor and then get stuck on my feet when I walk around and I can't figure out where it comes from.
Korean character of the day: ㄸ - d sound; like yesterday, this is a sound that we don't have in English, the best way that I can tell you that it is formed is by holding the b in a little longer and putting some pressure behind it like it is stuck and you are pushing it out
Korean word/phrase of the day: 복숭아 (boke-soong-ah) - peach
No comments:
Post a Comment